Author Topic: KLICKY PIRATE'S CARIBBEAN TOUR  (Read 2426 times)

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
KLICKY PIRATE'S CARIBBEAN TOUR
« on: January 17, 2006, 12:56:29 am »
A Pirate's Tour of the Caribbean ...
This first appeared as a series of separate posts at PlaymoFriends.

Hello, EVERYBODY ...

When I was in the Virgin Islands, over the Christmas holidays, I had a Playmobil Pirate with me who wanted to take everyone on a tour of the Caribbean. So, during those few weeks, my little Pirate Klicky and I put together some stories to entertain you ...
;)

FRENCHTOWN ...(St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands)

Aaargh ... Dawkins 'ere!

So ... It be a tour ye wants ... Haargh ...

We be lookin' East from dis Frenchie Town 'ere.

An' we be seein' Charlotte Amalie over to m'right.

Dat be arr fishin' fleet ... To m'left ...

An' dat be me Pirate boat behind me. She be yar, eh?

Frenchtown is to the southwest of Charlotte Amalie on the Island of St.Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.

The pirates who immigrated to Frenchtown came from the French Caribbean island of St.Barthelemy. St.Barthelemy (St.Barts) was first settled by the French in 1648. It was not suitable for plantations, so it served mainly as a base for French pirates preying on Spanish galleons. Even today, many of the older people in Frenchtown still speak Creole.

A PIRATE'S TOUR OF THE CARIBBEAN ...
Continued ...

DAWKINS AND THE IGUANA!

"Aaarrgh ... Chi-Chi ... Now war' ye be runnin' off ter? Come 'ere yer dern monkey!"

Poor Tim Dawkins. He's totally unaware that there's a hungry Iguana right behind him!

To be continued ...

A PIRATE'S TOUR OF THE CARIBBEAN ...
Continued ...

Dawkins thinks that he hears something behind him. But, he has decided to ignore it and head through the woods to the beach.

As he makes his way quickly through the trees, Dawkins thinks that he sees someone else in the shadows.

When Dawkins finally reaches the beach he realizes that he is being followed by a giant Iguana. He remembers the words that his grandpappy told him when he was a young lad, "Aaaargh ... t'would be a sorry pair o'legs wot would stan' still an' watch a body take some 'urt!"

And, remembering those wise words spoken by his grandpapy years before, Dawkins follows the example of his pet monkey, Chi-Chi and runs as fast as he can.

Mr.Dawkins, in his hasty retreat , does not notice the shadowy figure that bravely steps into the path of the hungry Iguana.

With pistol drawn, the stranger takes aim at the menacing creature.

There's a metallic click. And, then silence as the cloaked Klicky's pistol misfires.

Before our hero can reload his weapon (or retreat), the Iguana is upon him!

Is this the end of this heroic individual? Who was he? And, why would he want to save Dawkins?

To be Continued ...

Flash

KLICKY PIRATE'S CARIBBEAN TOUR
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 01:55:33 am »
richard i loved ur tour!!! :D in fact i wish i had been there to see it myself, even if i repeat myself - u really do live in a paradise. thanx for this great story and i hope more is coming!
I left my love a letter in the hollar of a tree.
I told her she would find me in the U.S. Cavalry.
High, yo, down they go, there's no such word as can't.
We'll ride clean down to hell and back for Ulysses Simpson Grant.