Author Topic: Haunted House  (Read 3394 times)

El Jinete

Haunted House
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:47:41 pm »
This was the centerpiece for our table for Halloween. I started about a week before the holiday and rushed to get it finished! It was a fun project, as I always wanted to have such a worn-out looking model haunted house...  I have some more images to put up in the future.

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
Haunted House
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 07:33:28 pm »
Hello, El Jinete ...

Beautiful photo!

However, GW-PC is primarily a Playmobil toy soldier forum which also includes the pirates and western themes. Your excellent "Haunted House" almost fits into the pirate theme, but probably more easily lends itself toward a more "civilian" type theme.

May I please invite you and our other members to share your "civilian" themes with all of us at a wonderful new forum created by Sylvia (Krystal of Just for Kl!cks!)?
The new forum will be open soon at http://www.playmofriends.com!

Thanks for sharing your splendidly done haunted house and all the best,
Richard

El Jinete

Haunted House
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 08:29:00 pm »
Richard,

I'm glad you liked the photo, and I am looking forward to posting them on the new forum that you listed... The rest of my stuff (for this GW forum) is all pirate/military-based, so will put some new photos up soon (as soon as I figure out how to make them display more clearly)!  

Best regards,

El Jinete

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
Haunted House
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 04:50:34 pm »
Quote from: El Jinete
... so will put some new photos up soon (as soon as I figure out how to make them display more clearly)!

No problem, Jonathan ...

We're all happy to help you, in any way that we can.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work. I just went to GW and looked again at your great Tavern there in the Pirate Pages!

All the best,
Richard

El Jinete

Haunted House
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 07:32:32 pm »
Thanks Richard!

I investigated my photo-display issues and figured out my problem... I posted some new pirate-themed photos, along with a couple that you may have already seen. I am happy with the results, as they came out much less blurred!  

Best regards,

El Jinete (Jonathan)