Author Topic: my first wave of photos  (Read 6760 times)

Leblanc d. II.

my first wave of photos
« on: December 06, 2006, 03:27:39 pm »
The first wave is rolling.
The text is German. i hope that i get the translated text in a few days. So i could post it again. The scenes are build with the "trash" that comes out after several years of collecting this wonderful stuff. In fact you don´t see the real armies... this time  8)
The second wave will come in the next week.

In the year 2199 AD France was at the height of its economic and military prowess. Celebrating its tenth anniversary, the FEF had also achieved its first major victory by repelling the second Drakonian invasion. France was backed by a united Europe, although the seeds of resistance were waiting to blossom in Germany and Spain.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:03:53 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

Re: my first wave of photos
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 03:29:48 pm »
The UNA, on the other hand, was deep in its economic crisis. It was worst in all history, now in its seventh year, with no end in sight. On May 17th 2199, after the government failed its latest attempts to create jobs for several million, the people’s pent up tension finally exploded onto the Economy and Finance Department in Houston, Texas. When detachments of the National Guard were called in to help suppress the strikers, Brigadier general Gregory McAllen took temporary control of the city.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:04:59 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 03:32:14 pm »
When the situation escalated into violence, McAllen lost control of the situation and ordered his troops to fire on civilian targets. Almost 1000 civilians died or were wounded at the end of this fateful day. Despite vehement protests by the city-councilmen, McAllen seemed unable or unwilling back off. The riots were quelled, and the streets cleaned with firing guns.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:06:28 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 03:33:17 pm »
After a week of forced peace, Jonathan Mulholland, Mayor of Houston, met with the city council and representatives of the governments of Texas and Arkansas. Their goal was to elaborate on how to react to the UNA’s catastrophic loss of control. After a day’s worth of heated debates, Mulholland declared: “If this union’s administration is incapable of peacefully dealing with the non-violent protests of its citizens regarding grave issues, and has to resort to violence, I do not feel any allegiance whatsoever toward this union and the administration representing it.” That evening, the mayor and the city-councilmen of Houston left the UNA.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:07:32 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Rotrock

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 03:36:10 pm »
hello

a very interesting story , and no matter about the german text  ;D
mfg Rotrock

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 03:41:50 pm »
The next day, General McAllen received an official letter in which the council of the “free city of Houston” demanded from him to leave the city with his troops. He considered the letter a joke, but when he received a similar letter from the civilian government of Texas the same afternoon, demanding of him to withdraw his troops from the free nation of Texas, he began to understand.

After another three hours, he ordered his troops to surround Houston’s governmental building to arrest those responsible for rebellion. The city’s militia, however, supported the cessation and began their march to support the rebels, and when McAllen’s troops saw a well trained force opposing them, the general saw his own units being chased through the streets toward his HQ. Twelve hours of urban combat later, McAllen had no other choice but to order his troops to retreat from the city. Neither the general nor his demoralized men realized what exactly they had done.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:08:23 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 03:43:54 pm »
 On May 26th 2199, just ten days after this victory, Mulholland and Texas’s governors proclaimed their nation’s independence. Their condition to return to the UNA was the thorough and unblemished revelation of all facts concerning the cruelties and atrocities committed by UNA troops.

The confederation, although it was not know by that name then, was born. Some said this reaction was unjustified, too fast and impulsive, but seven years of crisis had already disillusioned many regarding their membership in the UNA.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:10:00 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:02:44 pm »

Hello, Leblanc ...

After seeing the photos, I want to read the story.

Should I use Babelfish or wait for your English translation?

All the best,
Richard

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 02:32:38 pm »
Hello richard,

i`m happy that you like it. My buddy promised that he is ready in one week, but... there was other promises. So, i think you should use babelfisch, it`s more faster... believe me.

This scenario of the whole story is just a little part of it. But it is a important part because after this conflict on the american continent many things will be changed for all charakters. But this is a forum for playmobil soldiers, so i will deliver more photos soon. The next wave shows the beginning of this civil war and i have enough "actors" to build some impressive scenes.  8)

Have fun with the "p"
Have fun with the "p"

GaiusIulius

• strength and honor
    • http://www.team-sf.com
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 07:59:25 pm »
nice way of presenting ur klickies  :), I look forward to hear the rest of the story, keep up the good work!

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 09:18:51 am »
Voilà!!! The text is now in english.
Have fun with the "p"

pastifi

• http://panostoys.4t.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 11:24:41 am »
Great story there Leblanc.Congratulations

Best regards

Panos

ajr10

• Just some guy
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 05:09:33 pm »
Great story and great pics Leblanc!
What are your legs? Steel springs. What are they gonna do? Haul me down the track. How fast can ya run? Fast as a leopard. How fast are ya gonna run? Fast as a leopard! Lets see ya do it!
Quote from Gallipoli

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 12:42:19 pm »
The second wave of photos is in work and i will post it in a few days. The situation of the story became more dramatically and it`s only a question of time until the first huge battle will change the face of america and the UNA forever.
Have fun with the "p"

ajr10

• Just some guy
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 11:19:58 pm »
I can't wait for the next wave!
What are your legs? Steel springs. What are they gonna do? Haul me down the track. How fast can ya run? Fast as a leopard. How fast are ya gonna run? Fast as a leopard! Lets see ya do it!
Quote from Gallipoli