Author Topic: Playmobil Collector's Club Logo  (Read 2146 times)

Justindo

Playmobil Collector's Club Logo
« on: March 02, 2011, 08:53:53 am »
Hello All,

We have been asked by Geobra to submit a collectors club logo. It will be used for things like buttons, membercards, and t-shirts and should be simple and original. So be creative.

We have no timeline yet and is not decided yet how and when the final decision will be made. So post what you have as soon as possible here. You can replace your entry or add ideas later.  And feel free to ask or give your opinions.
We will come back to you in the next few days with more information and requirements.

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Playmobil Collector's Club Logo
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 02:54:42 pm »
Hello All,

We have been asked by Geobra to submit a collectors club logo. It will be used for things like buttons, membercards, and t-shirts and should be simple and original. So be creative.

We have no timeline yet and is not decided yet how and when the final decision will be made. So post what you have as soon as possible here. You can replace your entry or add ideas later.  And feel free to ask or give your opinions.
We will come back to you in the next few days with more information and requirements.

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Justin, who at Geobra (Playmobil) asked us to submit a collectors club logo?

Richard

WarriorOfToys

• Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:42:05 pm »
I don't know if they work at Geobra, I assume so,
but the original post for the Collectors Club Logo said that Frau Schweinitz asked us to. :)
-Warrior Of Toys

Richard

• Administrator
  • Florida FLL, USVI STT, VIBC YWH
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 03:44:02 pm »
I don't know if they work at Geobra, I assume so,
but the original post for the Collectors Club Logo said that Frau Schweinitz asked us to. :)

Thanks, WoT!