Author Topic: Hello @ all!  (Read 4034 times)

shirona33

Hello @ all!
« on: August 05, 2010, 10:13:18 pm »
My name is Markus, I'm nearly 36, married and father of three children, 2 years, 4 years and 8 years old. I'm from Austria. No, not the land with the kangaroos. The land which "Arnie Schwarzenegger" is from. :D

I got my first playmobil 1978 or 1979. Western, knights, safari and so on. At the end of the ´80, I gave all to my 11 years younger cousin. Thanks to his mother, for giving him only some animals and figures. He was more a Legofan, so in 99 I got nearly the whole Playmos back. Including all westernhouses out of the ´70 in best condition. I gave it a second time away from me, in ´99, expecting all my westernplaymo.

So I started collecting the Western theme in 2007 with a nice, big couple of old playmo. I was at first a part of a diorama with two other guys at WOB. This year, in march, I made a dio here in Austria, St. Pölten, alone by my self about 48m². In march 2010 it shall be an acw dio. Actually it should get 100m². I would be happy, if 60 m² will be real.  ::)

I'm very interested in the "Playmobil Sammler Club", and that was the final reason to get a member at playmofriends. And there was also offered a membership in here. So, why not? 8)

Why did I need a final reason? Well, I'm member in six German commons round about playmobil ::) and, I peg your all pardon, my English is ......??????........... not up to date! ;D
Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Justindo

Re: Hello @ all!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 03:35:28 am »
Welcome from Southern California, Markus! :)

I too collect the Western theme.

da Hugh

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 05:40:00 am »
Welcome from Missouri in central USA

-- Donmobil

baden-wurttemberg

• Baden-Wurttemebrg Playmobil Store
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 06:02:09 am »
Welcome from South Texas! I enjoy the cowboy them very much too! I also colected some sets!  ;D

Baden  :)
Please also visit my eBay store! http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg?_rdc=1

henry_martini

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:08:44 am »
So, why not? 8)
Why not? ;D

I was at first a part of a diorama with two other guys at WOB. This year, in march, I made a dio here in Austria, St. Pölten, alone by my self about 48m². In march 2010 it shall be an acw dio. Actually it should get 100m². I would be happy, if 60 m² will be real.  ::)

Any pictures?

Welcome  ;D

H_M
@ geobra: Thanks a lot!!! :-)

WarriorOfToys

• Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 06:03:47 pm »
Welcome Markus! :)
-Warrior Of Toys

Andy R

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 06:14:46 am »
My name is Markus, I'm nearly 36, married and father of three children, 2 years, 4 years and 8 years old. I'm from Austria. No, not the land with the kangaroos. The land which "Arnie Schwarzenegger" is from. :D
(!)LOL! I used to live less than a mile from his current “set.”
Why did I need a final reason? Well, I'm member in six German commons round about playmobil ::) and, I peg your all pardon, my English is ......??????........... not up to date! ;D
It’s not that bad.;)

bennain

• Bennains Westerngalerie
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 09:43:05 pm »
Welcome here my Össi friend!  ;D
We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
Lyrics form "Run to the hills" by Iron Maiden

cheng

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 03:27:01 am »
happy to see you here too Markus!  :)

(Bennain, 'Aussies' is for Australians, but is 'Össi' really for Austrians? pardon my ignorance)

shirona33

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 12:39:38 am »
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

(Bennain, 'Aussies' is for Australians, but is 'Össi' really for Austrians? pardon my ignorance)

Indeed, because of the german word for Austria is Österreich. So, the German like to call us Ösi. And it's allright for me. ;)
Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

grangel

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 06:30:38 pm »
Hello from Hellas and a big welcome to our company!!!