Author Topic: my second wave of pictures  (Read 5343 times)

Leblanc d. II.

my second wave of pictures
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:15:27 pm »
here rolls the second wave.

Brigadier General Mc meanwhile, was on the way after New Orleans with his struck brigade . Here was the headquarters of the 1. Division of the 8. Army which McAllens brigade belonged.
General John Fullside, commander of the 1. Division examined the troops right
after their arrival on 10 June . It could be refunded by
Mc allen detailed report. Shifting silence prevailed among the
present officers as the Brigadier General Fullside submitted a doubtful
report.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 01:47:38 pm by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

Re: my second wave of pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 09:18:12 pm »
The report did not mention the details, which assigned McAllen the debt at the catastrophic exit of the demonstrations in front of the building of the economic and finance authority. In addition  Mc Allen concealed to all the letters of the town councillor Houstons and the "free" nation of Texas. In his version well organized groups of terrorists beyond the Mexican border had brought the city under their control and had so strongly added to his unit that they had been forced to the retreat. During the march after New Orleans, McAllen had sworn in all his higher officers on this version of the events. It had threatened, should it come  to a procedure to load each individual officer with it its instructions to have locally approved of. All those men were left as safety device at the border of Louisiana. General Fullside believed the report and passed him on invariably to the head office of the UNA, Washington D. C..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:12:15 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:20:24 pm »
The senate of the UNA was already disconcerted through differently reading newscasts from Texas . Facilitated over the alleged factual report by general Fullside, the senate decided  on 13 June 2199 after a four-hour crisis meeting to set an end for the occupation of Houston with military means. The "occupier" of Houston was set an ultimatum over the radio of 24 hours. In this time they had to leave  the city forceless over the border back to Mexico. Otherwise troops would clarify so literally "the situation".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:15:28 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:24:34 pm »
Mullholand and the new provisional government of Texas were wondering over the wording of the message and came to the conclusion, which McAllen had lied . Nearly one day tried one now the events clearly to place around to avoid a further blood bath. However it was not possible for them to get a connection into adjacent states or into the capital. Only to New Orleans, Louisiana, a connection was possible. Here one answered on each request with a
repetition of the ultimatum.

Mayor Mullholand, who had become inadvertently the leader of a Texas-comprehensive rebellion, saw that all attempts to dialogue with the senate, the king or the military base in new Orleans were in vain. On urge of the town councillor he finally instructed, four hours before expiration of the ultimatum, the mobilization.

The city militia distributed handbills in the city and in the closer environment of Houston, while Mulholland personally
contacted the population over the radio. The ultimatum had run off already 4 hours and at the city hall and on the barracks area of the militia, 15,000 volunteers had appeared themselves.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:19:03 am by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:48 pm »
Mulholland had nearly  hoped that too few would announce themselves on his call. The large readiness of its compatriots to fight the UNA, disconcerted him deeply. It was as if he would have brought an avalanche in rolling. His last hope was that the mind up to the arrival of the troops and that he could calmed down  any fighting prevent in the discussion with their commander in chief . He knew that in case of its failure, he was not better than McAllen and will become the second participant in creating a civil war.

Exactly  24 hours after the beginning of the ultimatum, the first division received the instruction  for disengaging. Nearly 12,000 men began their march, to drive out a group of terrorists from Houston.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 01:47:09 pm by Leblanc d. II. »
Have fun with the "p"

ajr10

• Just some guy
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 11:22:12 pm »
                      Fantastic!
A beautiful group of pictures! The recruitment stations are my favorites. ;D How many men did u use cause u got a pretty big collection... 8)
What are your legs? Steel springs. What are they gonna do? Haul me down the track. How fast can ya run? Fast as a leopard. How fast are ya gonna run? Fast as a leopard! Lets see ya do it!
Quote from Gallipoli

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 08:11:27 am »
i have used 200 of my figures. Yes, i think my collection is really large because i collect this stuff since 15 years. And no end is in sight. Look at "welcome". In my post "new on this forum", you will find a Unit list.
Have fun with the "p"

GaiusIulius

• strength and honor
    • http://www.team-sf.com
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 09:34:45 am »
nice story and even better pictures, I cant wait to see what happens next  :)

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 11:11:58 pm »
I used now a translation program for the text. I hope that the associated errors within limits hold myself.  :P
Have fun with the "p"

Argand

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 07:43:08 pm »
Magnific troops parade!!!!

Leblanc d. II.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 12:24:46 am »
I have worked on the text again. I hope the translation ist better now.  :-\
Have fun with the "p"